Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: [Feedback] Live Help Opperators

Private

[Feedback] Live Help Opperators

I don't think I have ever posted on the forums and kinda just buy your cheats and use them, but I feel like this needs to be discussed. Your overall Live Help feature cannot become any better. As an honest review, I have used it a few times and would rate it a complete 10/10. It is fast and easy to access as you can find it pinned in a browser or in the clients. From what I have seen, I can use it 24/7 as I would guess you have people on at different timezones. The reason I am writing this is for the help that I recently needed (about minutes ago from writing this part).

After speaking to Undertaker8801, btw HUGE shoutout to this guy. He was very kind and friendly as well as being extremely fast and reliable. After receiving his help, I just felt like thanking him (not the normal thank you message) but just writing him a few sentences and how not just him but all of you Live Operators help run this site so smoothly. There is no other forum that competes to this one, the support on here is just amazing. We talked for a few minutes and he said that he would wish for me kind people to meet them during these support sessions. From where I stand, I can't believe that there could ever be rude people with these support chats. Considering you guys are always so fast and helpful I can't believe how some people act when talking to you guys.

Now I am not writing this to say "oh look how good I am, look at me". Not at all, this is just an overview of feedback on what your Live Support is like and its outstanding! Now I am not really good with structure paragraphs at all or even typing them (so sorry if this thread has been spaced into completely incorrect parts, but I just felt like I need to thank you guys for all the support over the years and am glad to look and talk to you guys for support if I ever need it in the future. Just want to thank you guys and honestly saying this, the best cheats and support forum out there, thank you!

[Feedback] Live Help Opperators MULISHA's Avatar
    That's very awesome of you sir, he's a new team member and we really appreciate the feedback on live support. Yes we are open 24/7. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

Mulisha,
    PDG Admin
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Well, you guys honestly deserve more recognition out here, just thought I would be one to discuss the amazing service you guys here at AimJunkies provide.

Staff Sergeant
    we Appreciate the positive feedback sir we always go 100% for our customers :}

[Feedback] Live Help Opperators Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi dantheman5565
    Thank you for the great review of our customer help staff
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Registerd User
    Thjanks for your sincerelly review sir.